PaMu Earbuds X13 Coin-sized Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones with Microphone
Click image to zoom
People also bought
- Product ID MO1002
- Brand Padmate
- Style In-ear Headphones with Microphone
- Connectivity Wireless
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0
- Transmission Range 10 Metres Without Obstacles
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20KHz
- Sensitivity 97±2dB(SPL)
- Wearing Type In-Ear
- Compatible With Computer, Tablet PC, Mobile Phone
- Battery Capacity 50mAh (2)+ 470mAh Charging Case
- Talk Time Up to 4.5 hours
- Playing Time Up to 3.5 hours
- Standby Time Up to 80 hours
- Charging Time About 2 hours
- Function Auto Pairing, Touch Control, Splash and Moisture Resistance, Snug Fit, Microphone, Noise Cancelling, Song Switching, Deep Bass, Lightweight, Compatible With Most Bluetooth Devices
- Weight 6.5*2 g
- Dimensions 22.5mm x 10.5mm x 26mm
- Warranty 12 Months
- PaMu X13 is a truly wireless earphones that offer a superior fit designed to stay securely in place during even the most vigorous workouts. Design with silicone eartips and nozzle wingtips that spread evenly around the inside of your ear for optimum comfort. Ergonomic design ensuring that the earphone is close to the auricle, comfortable to wear, and in a stable balance.
- Automatically-pairing , easy to use. Simply taken them from cradle, and connect with your bluetooth enabled devices just seconds. And with Intuitive Touch Control with Microphone, just click the MFB, you're ready to go to listen to music & audio books or watch movie, or chat. Hands free when make calls (only right headphone).
- IPX5—water and sweat resistance designed to keep rain and moisture out to keep you focused on your activities, whether it is the sweat left on the face in the gym, or the inadvertent splash of water during the sea, can ensure the normal use of the earphones. While the feather-light and coin-sized earbuds offers superior fit and comfort, you can do exercise indoor or outdoor.
- PaMu Earphones X13 come complete with a convenient carrying cradle with a unique design. Press the button of the cradle once and the lid bounces off slightly, elegantly sliding to the side for quick access. Best of all, this handy carrying case can recharge your earbuds up to 2-3 times full charges while on the go.
5 out of 5 stars
- By Mi***l From United States
- on Jun 20, 2019 22:37
- It’s really very good for that price，clear sound quality，isolating you from outside world，not expect more
- By Ti***g From Italy
- on Jun 4, 2019 19:26
- Sound is amazing, battery life is great and when using it for phone calls the quality is great as far as being heard without background noise interference. Love them!
- By Ac***n From Thailand
- on May 22, 2019 19:33
- Good quality
- By Mo***z From United States
- on May 15, 2019 16:05
- Love these wireless earbuds. I have tried many different wired and wireless brands but these are the only ones that stay comfortably in place. I hate those little buds that have to be jammed in your ears. The sound is extraordinary and conveniently works with my iPhone.
- By Oi***a From United Kingdom
- on May 12, 2019 18:29
- todo perfecto!
- By Aa***d From Brazil
- on May 8, 2019 15:20
- I really enjoy these headphones the bass is pretty awesome. The connect so easily. Would def buy again.
- By Pe***w From United States
- on May 6, 2019 14:10
- This is my second pair of 'true wireless' earbuds and I'm impressed with the improvement over just the past year. The fit on these is great, doesn't matter if you're running or jumping, they don't come out. It's got great bass tones, the sound feels more balanced ear to ear than my old ones, and the charging case is handy for all day listening. Which brings me to my sole concern: the case. It was explained to me as a side effect of the instant connect feature, but the case will slowly lose it's charge while keeping the earbuds charged fully. What this means is that if you leave it in your car or somewhere it's not plugged in for a few days, you will need to recharge the case before using again. My old pair didn't have a charging case, so I'm unsure if this is a standard issue across the board for wireless earbuds. If PAMU fixes that, these would be perfect, but they are still a great buy!